Kevin Caufield, of Caufield Clay Works, has come up with a unique potting experience for couples, friends, and co-workers. Share wine while learning to throw pottery in this workshop for up to 8 people.
KEvin has been a full-time artist for over 30 years. Originally from Long Island, New York, Kevin apprenticed with Robert Eckles in Bayfield, Wisconsin. Kevin’s work is in many collections world-wide, and he has been featured in Ceramics Monthly. As one of the founding members of Northern Clay Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Kevin teaches wheel classes there and workshops. He conducts workshops for local schools and community centers around the region, not only in wheel throwing, but also hand-building, raku, and primitive firing techniques. Kevin is currently working on new work that he is wood firing. Please stay tuned for more of this work.
Among the many shows and fairs in which Kevin has participated, he is a long-time exhibitor at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival and currently leads an inspiring clay experience to the Yucatan, Mexico, with the organization Living Adventure. Kevin is known for his custom dinnerware and does many Bridal Registrations. His very lively demonstrations are not to be missed! And he has been featured on local TV stations.
With this class couples can experience a romantic and unique date through workshops that include wine and chocolates, while friends and frenemies can enjoy BYOB classes.
• Classes are held every Sunday starting July 26th.
• Three class times are available:
– 11 – 1pm
– 2 – 4pm
– 5 – 7pm
• Up to 8 people total in a class
For 365 Readers – Choose from Three Options:
• $50 for a pottery making class for one (a $150 value)
• $100 for a pottery making class for two (a $300 value)
• $200 for a pottery making class for four (a $600 value)
• We gladly entertain office parties, team building parties, bachelorette parties, larger gatherings, etc. Contact us for groups larger than 4 for special rates.
Contact Jason TODAY to schedule your class @ (612) 804-1708