So I have 5 reasons you should check out the Healthy Life Expo this weekend at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Five reasons might seem like a small number to go with here, with so many awesome things going on , but I had to narrow it down to keep you guys interested and motivated. Speaking of motivated, that brings me to reason #1.
1. It is February. In January I am sure you made a “resolution” to change some things in your life. Before it gets to far gone in the year, hit up the expo for ideas, motivation and support to make this the year you actually stick to those resolutions.
2. I can’t think of many things better than FREE. Visit HERE to print 2 free admissions to the Expo.
3. This is Minnesota and we have to find as many things to do inside as we can. Perfect excuse to get out and then get right back into another building. At least the view will have changed. You might even meet some new people – I bet you didn’t realize there were so many people in Minnesota during the winter!
4. The 1st 100 people in line will receive a FREE goodie bag containing exclusive items provided by their Health professionals! Plus, prize drawings and give-aways all day long!
5. With 3 stages of experts, up to 200 exhibitors, FREE seminars, and demonstrations you can find new products and ideas all related to your health. There are also going to be free samples, health screenings and goodies.
So Twin Cities, I hope I will see you out at the expo this weekend. Until then keep warm and try to keep up with those resolutions!