Renovations are completed at Emagine Willow Creek Theatre (9900 Shelard Parkway, Plymouth, MN) and there’s a Grand Opening party to celebrate on Thursday, March 9! The party will benefit PACER Center, with 100% of profits from ticket sales going to the local charity!
- 6:00pm – Cocktail reception with open bar, hors d’oeuvres and a gourmet popcorn station
- 6:30pm – Official Ribbon Cutting ceremony
- 8:00pm – Screenings of several films including Kong: Skull Island and this year’s Oscar nominees in newly renovated auditoriums featuring power leather recliners.
The theater now features 12 state-of-the-art luxury auditoriums with leather power recliners and immersive sound for an amazing audio experience! Amenities include:
- Luxury Seating – At Emagine Willow Creek, every seat is a luxury power recliner to ensure that guests are as comfortable as possible.
- Reserved Seating – All theaters offer 100% reserved seating. Guests may purchase tickets online or on Emagine’s app available on Google Play or iOS App Store, and choose their perfect seat for the show free of any internet ticketing surcharge. Tickets at Willow Creek range in price from $5 to $10.
- Huge Screens – No squinting at this screen. Each theatre has huge screens so you are immersed in each movie.
- Theatre Bar – Hand-crafted cocktails and beer are available for guests aged 21+. Emagine employees will deliver drinks to guests’ seats!
- Handcrafted Pizzas – Guests can enjoy all their favorite movie concessions or try one of Emagine’s handcrafted pizzas made on-site in stone ovens.
- Self-Serve Coke Freestyle Machine – Guests may choose from over 100 flavors or grab a slushy drink for the same price as a soft drink.
Tickets to the Grand Opening celebration are $75 each (or $50 each when you buy 4 or more) and can be purchased online at www.Pacer.org/WillowCreek . Valet service will be available beginning at 6pm. Cocktail attire is encouraged!